Coda Bow DIAMOND GX Carbon Fiber 4/4 Violin Bow
Coda Bow Diamond GX Carbon Fiber Performance Violin Bow The Crown Jewel. A stunning tribute to history's great performance bows, the CodaBow DIAMOND GX delights with a tone both warm and robust. Its sophisticated Acoustic Core, traditional weight and balance, and high response delivers a professional, expressive bow sensitive to the subtle commands of the hand. It facilitates a wide variety of techniques, playing quick, articulated strokes as effortlessly as even, resonant long tones. The GX blends naturally in ensembles or projects richly for soloists. Unrivaled in its class, the CodaBow Diamond GX is the clear favorite of professionals of all genres worldwide.
- Blended Acoustic Core: A blended Natural and Kevlar Acoustic Core (including Kevlar, carbon, and natural play fibers) is infused under high-pressure to achieve unrivaled timbre, overtones, and range at every level. Decades of experience has revealed that superior sound requires more than just carbon fiber.
- Diamond Weave Carbon Fiber Architecture: Aerospace-grade carbon fibers precisely layered and woven extend continuously from button to tip in a Diamond Weave ensures the optimum balance of strength, flexibility, and response.
- All high-wear components (including tip plate, tip wedge, and button bearings) are precision made using industry-leading composite materials to ensure a lifetime of worry-free play.
- Xebony Frog Solution. An elegant solution to the worlds endangered supply of instrument-grade ebony, Xebony is a proprietary blend of natural fibers and resin that boasts rich luster and natural grain, impressing players and bow makers alike. Stronger and more durable than natural ebony, Xebony offers peace of mind while preserving endangered resources.
- GlobalBow® designation ensures that our bows contain no endangered, monitored, or regulated species (wildlife or fauna) and can pass worry-free through international Customs.
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- Lifetime Warranty