Kentucky KM-855 F-Style Artist All Solid Hand-Carved Mandolin with Amberburst Finish
Kentucky Artist F-Style F-hole Mandolin KM-855 with Amberburst Finish with Deluxe Gigbag For the working musician there is nothing more important than having a great sounding and reliable instrument. Kentucky now offers the redesigned KM-855 to satisfy that demand. Our luthiers hand-select the best close-grained German spruce and figured Alpine maple to use in the construction of each instrument. The result is a thoroughly professional instrument with a tone and playability that is unmatched by any other mandolin in this price range and a true work of art to behold.
- Solid German spruce carved top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Select solid flamed Alpine maple back and sides provide extra punch
- Slim select Alpine one-piece maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Premium radiused ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- High-gloss Amberburst finish for traditional beauty and luster
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo