Coda Bow PRODIGY Carbon Fiber 4/4 Violin Bow
Coda Bow Prodigy Carbon Fiber Violin Bow Best in Class Student Bow. The shared vision of innovative bow makers and professional teachers, the PRODIGY finally offers exceptional students an elevating and supportive design. With a clear, strong, even sound, it is built to provide on-string forgiveness and comfort while enhancing the student's natural and developing capabilities. The bow will reinforce a young artist's confidence in their performance.
- Firm Action: Firmer, stable string connection to encourage early exploration of range and articulation.
- Center-Tip Balance: Reinforced tip allows for steady, forgiving balance to accommodate coarse motor control and beginning right hand technique.
- All high-wear components (including tip plate, tip wedge, and button bearings) are precision made using industry-leading composite materials to ensure a lifetime of worry-free play.
- Xebony Frog Solution. An elegant solution to the worlds endangered supply of instrument-grade ebony, Xebony is a proprietary blend of natural fibers and resin that boasts rich luster and natural grain, impressing players and bow makers alike. Stronger and more durable than natural ebony, Xebony offers peace of mind while preserving endangered resources.
- GlobalBowÂ® designation ensures that our bows contain no endangered, monitored, or regulated species (wildlife or fauna) and can pass worry-free through international Customs.
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- 5-Year Warranty