C.F. Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar - Solid Spruce Top with Bag
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts.
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 23''
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: No
- Included: Soft Bag