Sell your used gear or musical instruments through our store in a safe and confidential manner.
We are always looking for unique and interesting instruments of all levels. Entry level, vintage, high-end in playable condition.
Our consignment commission is 25%.
Quotes From Customers:
“Hi, just a note to say check received on C-1842 Seagull Parlor Guitar sale. Your efficient and professional handling of the consignment sale of my two Seagull guitars was very much appreciated! All the best”, Bob B.
“I wanted to thank you for the effort you made to sell my instruments and get the best and fairest prices. It is much appreciated. Thanks again. Peace,” Kenny F.
Tips & Terms
- Maximize your value by cleaning/polishing your item(s) before you them drop-off.
- Please bring your instrument in with fresh/new strings. If you buy a set of strings from Crossroads Music for your consignment, we will install them for you at no charge.
- We will only accept items that are in playable condition. If it is broken but repairable you can ask for a free repair estimate. All repairs must be paid upfront before consigning.
- There is a 90-day minimum period that a consigned item must stay at our store before it can be picked up.
- Drop off your item(s) anytime during business hours. Item(s) must be inspected and a fair market value will be determined within 7-10-days. A consignment contract must be filled out and signed once a value has been agreed upon. Only then will it be displayed for sale.